Student Support Services Program
TRiO Student Support Services program (SSS) is a federally-funded program designed to assist students who are low-income, first-generation to college, or have a disability, and who demonstrate academic need and the motivation to achieve their maximum potential in higher education.
The dedicated SSS team serves as advocates and supporters to our participants. We encourage students to build a sense of belonging and confidence by providing a positive environment for learning and success.
All three TRiO SSS programs (Classic, STEM/Health Sciences, and Disability) are awarded by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising
- Financial Aid, Scholarship, & Internship Application Assistance
- Student Success Skills Workshops (online and in-person)
- Graduate School Application Assistance
- Career Preparation & Resume Assistance
- Computer Lab and Printing
- Dedicated Community Space
- and much more!