The Leadership Academy is a curriculum of workshops and experiences designed to cultivate leadership excellence. The workshops help students to enhance their leadership competencies as well as develop their leadership potential. A service learning project of a minimum of 20 hours is also required. The project must be a new experience and pre-approved by the Leadership Academy staff.
- To develop civic minded leaders
- To improve leadership competence and cultivate the potential of future leaders
- To develop practical application and increase understanding of leadership roles
- To connect the academic classroom experience with daily leadership roles and organizational activities.
- To develop the skills needed to have a positive impact on your community
- To better understand how to apply leadership to your life
Please following these steps to view and RSVP for an Orientation workshop:
- Go to https://csulb.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06QCNzsbZnIGxzD?Q_JFE=qdg
- Log in using your Campus ID and Password
- Search for "Leadership Academy Orientation Workshops"
- RSVP and Attend a Leadership Academy Orientation Workshop
- Attend a Leadership Academy Orientation Workshop
- 9 Core/Required Workshops
- 5 Elective Workshops
- 20 Hours of Community Service pre-approved by the Leadership Academy staff
- Write a Theory to Practice reflection paper