Registration is not yet open. Please check back later.
|T3: Leadership Conference||8:30AM - 3:30PM||The Ballrooms, University Student Union|
T3 is a one-day leadership institute that is open to all CSULB students at all levels. Its mission is to provide all CSULB students an opportunity to learn more about who they are and how to apply their strengths into becoming great leaders. Become a better leader of tomorrow by learning to be best version of you today!
Registration is Limited.
Participants have the opportunity to gain some of the following effective leadership skills to positively impact their student organization:
1. Understand leadership roles and responsibilities and how it impacts organizational management and membership engagement.
2. Gain insight to the practical applications offered by BeachSync.
3. Develop effective communication and marketing/advertising skills to better enhance an organization’s effectiveness.
4. Comprehend how to plan a successful event and maintain a balanced budget.
5. Cultivate personal and professional development skills.
The registration cost is $7.00
The all-day registration cost includes workshops, handouts, and lunch. You are welcome to bring any additional food or drinks.
It's casual attire for T3! Show your "Beach" spirit by wearing your CSULB or student organization gear.
1. Click HERE to register.
2. Submit your payment of $7.
3. Download, complete and submit the Photo Release Form to SLD, USU-215.
4. Complete numbers 1 through 3 by 5:00 pm on Monday, August 28, 2015.
For further information, or if you are in need of special accommodations, please contact SLD at (562) 985-4181 or visit us at USU-215.
Student Life and Development
Lois J. Swanson Leadership Resource Center
Career Development Center
Associated Students, Inc.
Division of Student Affairs