T3: TIMEOUT FOR TEAMBUILDING & TRAINING LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
What Is T3
T3 is a one-day leadership institute that is open to all CSULB students at all levels. Its mission is to provide all CSULB students an opportunity to learn more about who they are and how to apply their strengths into becoming great leaders. Become a better leader of tomorrow by learning to be best version of you today!
What Are The Benefits Of T3?
Participants have the opportunity to gain some of the following effective leadership skills to positively impact their student organization:
- Understand leadership roles and responsibilities and how it impacts organizational management and membership engagement.
- Gain insight to the practical applications offered by BeachSync.
- Develop effective communication and marketing/advertising skills to better enhance an organization’s effectiveness.
- Comprehend how to plan a successful event and maintain a balanced budget.
- Cultivate personal and professional development skills.
The registration cost is $7.00
The all-day registration cost includes workshops, handouts, and lunch. You are welcome to bring any additional food or drinks.
When and How to Register?
- Click The Register Now Button on the right.
- Submit your payment of $7 to the Associated Students Business Office (USU-229).
- Bring your registration and payment receipt to the Student Life & Development Office (USU-215)
- For further information, or if you are in need of special accommodations, please contact SLD at (562) 985-4181 or visit us at USU-215.
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Time: 8:30AM - 3:30PM
Location: USU - Ballrooms
Registration Coming Soon
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Student Life and Development, Lois J. Swanson Leadership Resource Center, Career Development Center, Learning Assistance Center, Counseling and Psychological Services, Disable Student Services, University Student Union, Associated Students, Inc., Division of Student Affairs