Services Available to American Indian Students
The following services in support of the recruitment, retention and graduation of the indigenous peoples of North America enrolled at CSULB are available:
- Plan and implement outreach activities directed toward assisting in the identification and admission of prospective American Indian students.
- Monitor and assist in the processing of financial aid and Bureau of Indian Affairs grants for eligible Indian students.
- Provide admissions, academic and personal advising and counseling support for American Indian students enrolled at the university.
- Serve as the Student Life and Development advisor to American Indian student organizations.
- Serve as a liaison to campus offices on American Indian concerns.
- Coordinate advising with Education Equity programs.
- Maintain an American Indian events information center and calendar.
- Coordinate the American Indian Student Study Center for activities and meetings located at F04-282.
- Coordinate the Annual American Indian Graduation Celebration.
Download the American Indian Student Services brochure: AISS Brochure