Due to the current health advisory, Student Health Services is open for essential services only, such as acute illnesses. Wellness Wednesdays will be postponed until further notice.
Wellness Wednesdays are free workshops held in the USU on Wednesdays during the fall and spring semesters. Workshops are 1 hour long and feature new guest speakers each week on a variety of topics.
Some examples of Wellness Wednesday topics include:
- Navigating Health & Wellness
- Thriving at College
- Let's Be Blunt: Cannabis education
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Stress Less
- Time Management
- Getting a Better Night's Sleep
- Dating & Relationships
- Etiquette of Hooking Up
- A Taste of Body Positive
- Staying Active in College
- Benefits of Yoga & Meditation
- Navigating Health Insurance
Wellness Wednesdays are held from 12:30-1:30 in USU 304 or 305. Click here for the complete list of Wellness Wednesday events this semester.