BIRTH CONTROL 101 WORKSHOP
The Birth Control 101 workshop is a free, one hour workshop taught by peer educators in the Student Health Services.
During this fun and interactive workshop, we will discuss:
- Birth Control Methods
- STIs and HIV
- The Reproductive Health Exam
- Safer sex tips
- Partner Communication
Fall 2019 Schedule:
- Mondays: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Wednesdays: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Thursdays: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
To schedule an appointment, call the Student Health Services at (562) 985-4609.