BIRTH CONTROL 101 WORKSHOP
Due to the current health advisory, Student Health Services is open for essential services only, such as acute illnesses. The Birth Control101 workshop will be postponed until further notice.
The Birth Control 101 workshop is a free, one hour workshop taught by peer educators in the Student Health Services.
During this fun and interactive workshop, we will discuss:
- Birth Control Methods
- STIs and HIV
- The Reproductive Health Exam
- Safer sex tips
- Partner Communication
Spring 2020 Schedule:
- Mondays: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesdays: 2:30 PM - 3:30 AM
- Wednesdays: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Thursdays: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
To schedule an appointment, call the Student Health Services at (562) 985-4609.