Preparing for Your Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will be rescheduled.
- Bring your CSULB student identification card or another government issued identification card (e.g., driver's license).
- Check in at the front desk in the main lobby.
- Please check the Patient Portal to find out what forms you must complete. Generally, a Health History form and Patient Privacy form would be required. There may be other forms depending on the visit type. You can complete these forms ahead of time when you log into the Patient Portal.
- Please know the name and dosage of all medications and supplements that you currently taking. Your provider will need this information.
- Students are considered "no show" if they are more than ten minutes late and DNKA (Did Not Keep Appointment) is noted in the chart. They are allowed only three DNKAs per academic year (beginning each Fall term). If three DNKAs are noted in the student's chart, the student is not allowed to schedule appointments in advance. They may, however, schedule same day appointments for the remainder of the term.