Partners students engage in a variety of mentoring activities with their Partners Faculty Mentors.
Here are few of the most common activities:
- Meetings to discuss academics, major selection, career goals, graduate schools, and personal matters
- Referring or assisting with questions about university policies and campus resources/services
- On-campus lunches and coffee breaks with other Partners students
- Attending professional meetings with student mentees' and holding discussion groups afterwards.
- Reviewing resumes, scholarship applications and preparing for
- Participating in Student Life & Development and Student Services Leadership Programs and special events
- Visiting on-campus resources such as the Library, Career Development Center, Learning Assistance Center and the Financial Aid.
- Preparing and presenting at professional/academic conferences
- Attending CSULB graduation to take pictures with family and friends