- The MCC welcomes suggestions for films and donations of films for its library.
- The Center has an extensive library of journals, magazines, books, archived newspaper articles, video & audio tapes, and educational video sets that address issues of culture and multiculturalism.
- The Center offers diversity workshops, lectures, presentations, and forums open to the campus community.
- The Center's spacious conference room can be reserved for events, five days a week. (50 people capacity)
- The Multicultural Center will features art celebrating cultural diversity.
- Feature films available with cultural content.
Resource Library Listings
Folders of Archived Audio Files
If you want to have them on CD/flashdrive, come into the MCC (F03-03) and we can download the files for you (bring blank CD or flash drive). Also the Academic Technology office can do the copying and put a URL link on your Blackboard page.
Videos on Server through MCC
Go to: http://www.csulb.edu/lats/itss/design/video/2010/may/multiculture/index.html