Make the Beach Your Home
Open House 2018
About the Event
The Office of Housing and Residential Life invites you to the 2nd Annual Make the Beach Your Home Open House. Come learn about Housing and the CSULB Community! The day will be comprised of the following events and activities:
Check-in is located next to the Housing and Residential Life Office on the Lawn (Balloons and signage will direct you)
Guests of the event may park in lot G7 or G8. Parking must be purchased upon arrival any parking pay station (The cost is $8 for a one day permit). For information on parking please visit the parking website http://www.csulb.edu/parking
Continental Breakfast will be provided as well as light refreshments throughout the day. The Parkside Dining Hall will also be open for lunch. The online pre-sale meal price is $9 per person. Meal price on the day of the event will be $9.89. Children under 10 years old eat free.
To pre-pay for your meal follow the below instructions:
- Go to https://csulb-sp.blackboard.com/eAccounts
- Click on Make a Guest Deposit.
- Enter the required information:
Enter OPEN HOUSE in the Last/Family Name section.
Enter 999888000 in the CSULB ID Card section.
- Then click Contribute.
- On the Deposit Information Page
Enter the deposit amount. This amount will vary depending on the number of meals that you purchase. The charge is $9 per meal
- Click Next to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the billing information
- Confirm the amount and select Make Deposit
Enter IDCard@csulb.edu as Email Address #1.
Enter your actual email address as Email Address #2.
Click Send Receipt.
- Check your actual email account to verify that you received the "CSULB eAccount Service Portal Notification." This email will serve as your proof of purchase for the event.
When: Saturday, March 17th @ 10AM
Where: Housing Area
Contact Info: (562) 985-4187 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in: 9am-10am
- Welcome Reception: 10am
- Campus Shuttle Tours (Pre-registration required): 9am-11:30 am
- Residential College Tours: 10:30am-2pm
- 1 Hour Sessions: 10:30am-2pm
- Resource Fair: 10:30am-2pm