When: Saturday, August 22nd & Sunday, August 23rd
Where: Housing and Residential Life
About Beach Days
In collaboration with our campus partners, Housing and Residential Life has planned virtual activities, workshops, and events that will prepare you for your residential life experience and equip you with the tools for personal and academic success. Although Beach Days is primarily virtual this year, residents will still have an opportunity to connect with their suitemate and build mates through building meetings, suitemate agreements, and social programs. We are excited for you to be here, and we welcome you to the Beach!
How to prepare for Beach Days?
This year, BeachBoard will be used to guide you through the Beach Days program. In order to login to Beachboard you must first- log-in to your Single Sign On (SSO) and click on the BeachBoard Chiclet. Once login to Beachboard, you will click on the Housing and Residential Life Course. On this page, you will have a series of required workshops, and presentations to attend. These workshops are going to provide you with essential information you need in order to be successful in the halls and at the Beach.
Wednesday, August 19th-Friday, August 21st:
- All Day/Self-guided: Beachboard Modules (Residential Life 101 Introductions, Campus Partners Information)
Saturday, August 22nd:
- 11:00 am: Buildings J, H, L, P attend Health 101 presentations (LIVE ZOOM)
- 11:00 am: Buildings G, K, M, N, Q attend Building Meetings (LIVE ZOOM)
- 1:00 pm: Buildings J, H, L, P attend Building Meetings (LIVE ZOOM)
- 1:00 pm: Buildings G, K, M, N, Q attend Health 101 presentations (LIVE ZOOM)
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Room Decorating
- 7:00pm: Movie Night (VIRTUAL)
Sunday, August 23rd:
- Scheduled with RA: Suitemate Agreement meetings
- All Day: Room Decorating Continued
- 1:00pm: Diversity/Inclusion Pledge (VIRTUAL STYLE)
- 7:00pm: Social Program (VIRTUAL STYLE)
Parent & Family Orientation
We will be hosting Parent and Family Welcome Orientations on the dates and times listed below. Hear information and updates from the Housing & Residential Life Leadership and Residential Dining. This is different from the PFO session this summer. There will be a question and answer session at the end. To register sign up here: https://csulb.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hZ1EjH6QTRmLx57JKVnLSg.
Tuesday, August 18th @ 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Thursday, August 20 @ 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Friday, August 21st from 11:00am – 12:00 pm