EOP Application Procedures and Deadlines
Step 1 – Complete the CSU application & EOP Application (www.calstate.edu/apply)
- The EOP Application is integrated within the CSU application
- Fall Applicants: CSU application period is October 1 through November 30.
Step 2 – Complete the EOP applicant information at (www.calstate.edu/apply)
- Applicant Information - is completed by you. (You will need your parent’s income information in order to complete this form).
- Two Recommendation forms - Provide the email addresses of two different recommenders. They will receive an email link through Cal State Apply to complete and submit the online form. (The form should not be completed by family members)
Step 3 – Check Status of EOP biographical/ financial questions recommendation forms at Cal state Apply under tile 3 "supporting Information"
1. All biographical and Financial question should show as complete.
2. Complete recommendation forms will be listed as submitted under the EOP Recommendations Section.
Remember it is your responsibility to follow up on your file and make sure that all documents have been sent.
- Our EOP office does not require copies of tax returns or transcripts (other CSU EOP programs may require them). Transcripts or other documents requested by Enrollment Services should be sent directly to their office.
- If you are having technical problems with your account, call (857) 304-2087.
Spring Admissions :
August 31st: Spring application
Fall admissions :
January 15th : Applicant Information
January 31st: Recommendation Forms