To participate in the EOC program, you must:
- be a citizen, national or permanent resident of the United States.
- reside, attend school or receive services from a satellite site in the target area.
- be at least 19-years-old.
- be enrolled or interested in enrolling in a high school diploma or GED program.
- be enrolled or interested in enrolling in a program of postsecondary education.
- request information or assistance in applying for postsecondary admission or financial aid.
- have a need for one or more of the program services.
(Two-thirds of program participants must be low-income and potential first generation.)