Early Academic Preparation (EAP)
CSULB COVID 19 Response
Until further notice, we are working remotely due to the university's COVID-19 response.
Fall 2020 applicants should continue to check their email regularly for communication from the university. Updated information for admitted students can be found at: http://www.csulb.edu/admissions/newly-admitted-students
We are available to answer prospective student questions via email and we will respond as soon as possible.
For additional prospective student and parent information follow @beachaccessLB on Facebook and Instagram.
Information on the CSULB COVID 19 response can be found at: http://www.csulb.edu/covid-19
Welcome! Are you college ready? Together with University Outreach & School Relations (UOSR), EAP supports college readiness and early academic preparation. Please explore some of the resources and opportunities below to learn how you can become Beach Ready!
- Start your college and career planning on CaliforniaColleges.edu
- Are you a student in the Long Beach Unified School District? Learn about the benefits of the Long Beach College Promise
- 11th Grade CAASPP/SBAC testing helps the CSU determine your English & math readiness
- Online resources to help you better prepare for CAASPP
- Find out how the CSU determines English or math course placement - PDF for first-year college students
- Learn about transfer application process at the UOSR Transfer Admission workshop
- Review the CSULB minimum transfer requirements
- Map a guaranteed course to a Bachelor’s degree with the Associate’s Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T).
- Find out how your California Community College courses will transfer by using Assist.org
- Local area admission preference for CSULB transfer applicants is based on high school graduation or military status
- Discover your options as an adult, returning, or non-traditional student by contacting University Outreach & School Relations' Adult Re-entry Support