Early Academic Preparation (EAP)
Welcome! Are you college ready? Together with University Outreach & School Relations (UOSR), EAP supports college readiness and early academic preparation. Please explore some of the resources and opportunities below to learn how you can become Beach Ready!
- Start your college and career planning on CaliforniaColleges.edu
- Are you a student in the Long Beach Unified School District? Learn about the benefits of the Long Beach College Promise
- 11th Grade CAASPP/SBAC testing helps the CSU determine your English & math readiness
- Online English & math resources to help you better prepare for CAASPP
- Find out how the CSU determines English or math course placement - PDF for first-year college students
- Learn about transfer application process at the UOSR Transfer Admission workshop
- Review the CSULB minimum transfer requirements
- All CSULB programs have major specific criteria for admission. Start preparing as early as possible.
- Map a guaranteed course to a Bachelor’s degree with the Associate’s Degree for Transfer (AA-T/AS-T).
- Find out how your California Community College courses will transfer by using Assist.org
- Local area admission preference for CSULB transfer applicants is based on high school graduation or military status
- Discover your options as an adult, returning, or non-traditional student by contacting University Outreach & School Relations