Learning happens beyond the classroom. Every department within the Division of Student Affairs provides programs and services to promote growth and development for students at CSULB. Our role is to help students succeed while they attend CSULB and assist them in developing skills that will better equip them for the future. This is why we need your help.
CSULB's Fiscal Year calendar begins on July 1 and ends June 31.
- Mail to:
California State University, Long Beach Foundation
6300 State University Drive, Suite #160
Long Beach, CA 90815
ATTN: Student Services Development
C/O: [Name of Scholarship, Fund or Endowment]
- Check payable to: CSULB Foundation
- If you are giving online, there is an option to specify.
- If you are giving via a check, you can specify that your gift is in honor or in memory in the memo line.
Yes, we welcome and greatly appreciate monthly gifts to the Division of Student Affairs.
- If you are a CSULB faculty or staff member, please fill out the monthly payroll deductions form
- If you are not a CSULB faculty or staff member, please contact Dr. Jeff Klaus at Jeff.Klaus@csulb.edu or (562) 985-7616
If you can't find the answer to your question on this page, you can contact our office via email at Jeff.Klaus@csulb.edu or phone at (562) 985-7616.