The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying an alternative major,
- Beach Learning Community (BLC) members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to CSULB.
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
Your CSULB student ID card is required for service.
Spring 2017 Freshman Advising
All second semester freshmen must attend mandatory advising. The University Center for Undergraduate Advising has tailored advising experiences for all undeclared freshmen. Please click HERE to see what needs to be accomplished to satisfy the mandatory advising requirement for the spring semester.
Spring Drop-In Advising Hours*:
|Monday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
8:30am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 3:30pm
* Hours are subject to change. Please check back weekly for updates. Limited evening appointments (after 5pm) are available. Please contact the Center for details.
Office: Horn Center, Suite 103
Phone: (562) 985-4837
NOTE: UCUA provides services to current CSULB students. Prospective students should contact the office of Outreach and School Relations.