The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying an alternative major,
- Beach Learning Community (BLC) members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to CSULB.
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
Your CSULB student ID card is required for service.
Freshman Mandatory Advising
Missed your mandatory advising workshop?
Please contact the center by email.
Fall Drop-In Advising Hours*:
|Monday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
8:30am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 3:30pm
* Hours are subject to change. Please check back weekly for updates.
UCUA will be closed December 16, 2016 from 12:30pm - 5:00pm. Drop-in advising will be available from 8:30am - 12:30pm.
Office: Horn Center, Suite 103
Phone: (562) 985-4837
NOTE: UCUA provides services to current CSULB students. Prospective students should contact the office of Outreach and School Relations.