The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying an alternative major,
- Beach Learning Community (BLC) members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to CSULB.
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
Your CSULB student ID card is required for service.
Spring 2017 Freshman Advising
Spring 2017 Freshman Mandatory Advising workshops have concluded. If you are Undeclared, did not attend, and still have your adivising hold please schedule an appointment with an advisor at UCUA by clicking on the SSC icon in the upper-right corner.
Spring Drop-In Advising Hours*:
|Monday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
8:30am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 3:30pm
* Hours are subject to change. Please check back weekly for updates.
CLOSURE NOTICE: UCUA will be closed Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 2pm until 5pm. Drop-in advising will be available from 8:30am until 1:30pm.
Office: Horn Center, Suite 103
Phone: (562) 985-4837
NOTE: UCUA provides services to current CSULB students. Prospective students should contact University Outreach & School Relations.