GOAL: To demonstrate comprehension of personal strengths and weaknesses and their impact on personal, academic, community/service and professional goals
as measured by students being able to:
- Describe their authentic self and how they demonstrate it.
- Describe the development of their self as a social construct.
- Articulate their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to personal assets.
- Observe and describe individual differences.
- Identify their personal, academic, community/service and professional goals.
- Describe their range of emotions.
- Describe their abilities (internal processes) of how they calibrate to their environment.