Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning (FSLL)
GOAL: To exhibit an understanding that learning is a lifelong process and to develop a lasting disposition to actively seek opportunities to expand knowledge, skills, and abilities
as measured by students being able to:
- Exhibit an understanding that learning is a lifelong process.
- Display a willingness to learn from the suggestions of others.
- Demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas and processes.
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity.
- Independently present meaningful insights and take the initiative to develop them into new, unique, or novel ideas.
- Demonstrate an understanding for how college skills will affect their lives in later years.