Minor in Political Science
The Minor in Political Science is available to any non-Political Science major.
A minimum of 21 units which must include:
Take one of the following courses:
- POSC 100 Introduction to American Government (3)
Prerequisite/Corequisite: GE A1 requirement.
- POSC 391 American Government (3)
Prerequisites: GE Foundation requirement.
Take the following course:
- POSC 300 Scope and Methods of Political Science (3)
Prerequisite: POSC 100.
Fifteen Elective units in POSC:
- No more than three units may be lower division.
- May include three units of one approved political science internship from the following : POSC 418, POSC 447, POSC 448, POSC 496, or POSC 498.
- May include no more than three units (each) of POSC 378 and POSC 417.