Minor in English - Rhetoric and Composition
Requires a minimum of 19-20 units including the following:
Take all of the following:
- ENGL 300 Advanced Composition (3)
Prerequisite: GE Foundation requirements and upper-division standing. Students must have scored 11 or higher on the GWAR Placement Examination or successfully completed the necessary portfolio course that is a prerequisite for a GWAR Writing Intensive Capstone.
- ENGL 410 Theories of Writing and Literacy
Prerequisite: ENGL 309 OR ENGL 310 or consent of instructor.
- ENGL 411 Research Methods in Rhetoric and Composition (4)
- ENGL 488 Selected Topics in Rhetoric and Writing Studies (3)
Prerequisite: ENGL 100 or GE Composition (Area A1)
Recommended, choose two of the following:
- ENGL 310, ENGL 317, ENGL 380, ENGL 435, ENGL 436, ENGL 497