Option in International Business (120 units)
This option prepares students for an increasingly competitive and interdependent international business world and offers information about how international business practices and customs differ from those in the U.S. Students need some familiarity with a language other than English as well as knowledge of culture and world geography.
1. Take all of the following:
- ACCT 465 International Accounting (3)
Prerequisites: ACCT 201, ACCT 202, IS 301.
- FIN 490 International Finance (3)
Prerequisites: FIN 300, IS 301
- MKTG 480 International Marketing (3)
Prerequisite: MKTG 300, IS 301.
Take one of the following:
- MGMT 405 International & Comparative Management (3)
Prerequisites: MGMT 300, IS 301.
- MGMT 406 International Business Policy (3)
Prerequisite: MGMT 300, IS 301.
2. Take two of the following courses:
- BLAW 424, CBA 493 (subject to approval of the Program Director), CBA 494 (A or B), HRM 458, MKTG 481, and MGMT 405 or MGMT 406 (whichever was not taken in satisfaction of requirement #1)