Minor in Finance
For Non-Business Students only. (NOTE: The IS 301 prerequisite requirement is waived for the minor.)
- Students must have Junior standing.
- Students will be allowed to declare the Finance minor after completing FIN 300 with letter grade "C" or better.
- Students must complete the following three core courses prior to taking any other Finance courses:
- FIN 300 Business Finance (3)
- FIN 350 Investment Principals (3)
Prerequisites: FIN 300, ACCT 201.
- ACCT 201 Elementary Financial Accounting (3)
Students must complete three additional courses (9 additional units) from among the various Finance courses, with at least two courses (6 units) being taken at the 400 level:
- FIN 310, FIN 330, FIN 340, FIN 360, FIN 400, FIN 450, FIN 460, FIN 470, FIN 480, FIN 485, FIN 490.