Minor in Finance
For Non-Business Students only. (NOTE: The IS 301 prerequisite requirement is waived for the minor.)
- Students must have Junior standing.
- Students must complete the following two core courses prior to taking any other Finance courses:
- FIN 300 Business Finance (3)
- FIN 350 Investment Principles (3)
Prerequisites: FIN 300.
Students must complete three additional courses (9 additional units) from among the various Finance courses, with at least two courses (6 units) being taken at the 400 level:
- FIN 310, FIN 330, FIN 340, FIN 360, FIN 400, FIN 450, FIN 460, FIN 470, FIN 480, FIN 485, FIN 490.