Differences in the Print and Online Catalog
Information on the acquisition of catalog rights can be found here.
Changes from the published pdf of the catalog (publishing date) and the currently existing online catalog:
- 04/02/2014 - Information regarding University Regulations Governing the Master's Degree had been updated due to outdated information.
- 12/12/2013 - The BS in Nursing - Basic has been edited to correct transfer information.
- 11/27/2013 - The MS in Special Education has been edited to properly reflect requirements.
- 10/25/2013 - Information regarding Election of Regulations has been edited to reflect previously established campus policies.
- 10/24/2013 - Information regarding a Second Master's Degree has been edited to reflect previously established campus policies.
- 09/25/2013 - Gradute student Academic Load information has been updated to correct the maximum units allowed per semester.
- 09/11/2013 - The BA in Film and Electronic Arts, Option in Narrative Production has been updated to correct requirements.
- 09/05/2013 - The MA in Education, Option in Social and Cultural Analysis of Education has updated text regarding 500/600 level coursework.
- 08/15/2013 - ANTH 319's prerequisites have been properly removed.
- 08/09/2013 - ITAL 482 has been removed from the Bachelor of Arts in Italian Studies listing.
- 08/08/2013 - SOC 358 has added as a concentration course choice to the Bachelor of Arts in Sociology.
- 08/05/2013 - EDSP 525, UNIV 296, UNIV 297, added to course listings, effective for Fall 2013 term.
- 07/18/2013 - RUSS 101B has been properly removed as a prerequisite for RUSS 200.
- 07/17/2013 - IS 301 is now properly listed as a prerequisite for MGMT 413.
- 06/27/2013 - R/ST 102 has been properly updated to R/ST 200 in the Minor for Middle Eastern Studies listing.
- 05/15/2013 - Optional courses selections of BA in International Studies, Minor in International Studies, BA in Japanese, MA in Asian Studies, BA in Human Development, ITEP Core and Track I Core updated to reflect removal of inactive courses.
- 05/10/2013 - Inclusion of BA in Recreation, Option in Recreation Therapy.
- 05/10/2013 - Course listings for upper-division MAE: Removed MAE 310, inactive course.
- 05/07/2013 - Course listings for upper-division I/ST: Edited typo regarding "Same course as" statement for I/ST 350.