Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
California State University, Long Beach
2012-2013 CSULB University Catalog

Graduate Degree Information

Graduate Studies 700

Every semester, graduate students must be registered in a course or in GS 700 or must have an approved educational leave. Registration in GS 700 is restricted to graduate students who have completed all course work, have been advanced to candidacy, and have departmental approval. Registration in a course or in GS 700 also is required in winter or summer session if that is when a student plans to graduate. Although no unit credit is added to the student's program or transcript, GS 700 is considered as one unit of concurrent enrollment credit for fee payment purposes, payable at the College of Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE) located at 6300 State University Dr., Ste. 104. Application forms are available from CCPE and must be approved by department graduate advisors. Registration in GS 700 is CR/NC only.

Print this page Add this page to your favorites Select a font size Select a small font Select a medium font Select a large font

Graduate Degree Information

Graduate Admissions Information

Graduate Policies and Regulations