Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
California State University, Long Beach
2012-2013 CSULB University Catalog

Baccalaureate Degree Information

Change of Major or Other Objective

Undergraduate students declaring a major for the first time or changing from one degree program or degree option program to another must meet with the new major's academic advisor who will submit a change of major to the Office of Enrollment Services electronically.

Students who are candidates for a certificate or credential program must also file a Request to Graduate. (Please see Graduation section of the Catalog.)

The evaluation of credits transferred to the University is based in part upon the objective indicated on the application for admission. Students should be aware, therefore, that under some circumstances transfer courses accepted for one purpose may not be acceptable for other purposes.

Print this page Add this page to your favorites Select a font size Select a small font Select a medium font Select a large font

Baccalaureate Degree Information

General Education

Majors, Minors and Certificate Programs