Certificate in Safety Operations
Advisor - Larry K. Jang (Chemical Engineering)
Department Office - EN2 101
Telephone - (562) 985-2260
This interdisciplinary certificate is designed to prepare students for safety positions that require a strong background in the technology of safe industrial environments.
- 1. May be earned concurrently with or subsequent to the baccalaureate degree.
- 2. Open to all majors who have fulfilled the required prerequisites as stated below.
- 3. Requires a total of 24 units as specified below:
- A. Completion of supporting technical courses chosen in consultation with an advisor.
- B. 24 units are required from the following courses:
- ET 307, 309, 311, 319, 329, 329L, 409, 410.
- 4. Any deviation from this program requires the written permission of the program advisor.