Minor in Religious Studies
The Minor in Religious Studies is available to any non-Religious Studies major.
A minimum of 18 units in religious studies courses or courses from other departments approved by the Religious Studies Department.
- A minimum of six units selected from the following:
- R/ST 100, 102, 103, 202, 210, or the equivalent.
A minimum of 12 units including three units from each of the following categories:
- Western Religious Thought:
- R/ST 311, 312I, 314, 315, 322, 331I, 375, 376I, 425, 471I, 472I
- Asian Religious Thought:
- R/ST 341I, 344, 351, 353I
- Remaining units are to be selected from R/ST courses and the following electives:
- AIS 335, AFRS 353I, CWL 342, HIST 333, PHIL 330