Certificate in Religious Studies
A bachelor's degree with a major in a traditional discipline.
*A minimum of 30 units in religious studies or courses offered in other departments approved by the Religious Studies Department.
- A minimum of nine units selected from the following:
- R/ST 100, 102, 103, 202, 210
A minimum of 21 units including one course from each of the following groups:
- Biblical Studies:
- R/ST 311, 312I, 322, 375, 376I
- Western Religious Thought:
- R/ST 314, 315, 331I, 471I, 472I, 485
- Asian Religious Thought:
- R/ST 341I, 344, 351, 353I
- A minimum of 12 upper division units from the preceding courses and the following electives:
- R/ST 302I, 353I, 362I, 383I, 402I, 490, 499; AIS 335; ASAM 380; AFRS 353I; CWL 342; HIST 333; PHIL 330.