Minor in Psychology (code PSY_UM01)
The Minor in Psychology is available to any non-Psychology major. Due to the impacted status of the Psychology Department, students wishing to earn a minor must earn a "C" or better in PSY 100, 210 and 220, prior to taking any other PSY courses that will count toward the minor.
A minimum of 23 units will be required; 9 of which must be upper division.
- Take all the following courses:
- PSY 100 General Psychology (3)
- PSY 210 Introductory Statistics (4)
- PSY 220 Research Methods (4)
- PSY 241 Psychobiology (3)
- Take 9 upper-division psychology units including at least one course from the following courses: PSY 331, 332, 333; 336 or 337; 340 or 341 or 342; 343; and at least one course from PSY 351, 356; 361 or 365; and one upper division Psychology elective.