Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
(code POSCBA01) (120 units)
Required Courses (6 units):
- POSC 100 Introduction to American Government (3)
- POSC 300 Scope/Methods Political Science (3)
Concentration Requirement (18 units):
- Take 18 units in one of the three areas of concentration:
- 1. Law, Politics, Policy
- 2. Political Theory
- 3. Global Politics
- Take 3 lower-division units and 15 upper-division units in the chosen area of concentration, including the senior seminar in that area.
Breadth Requirement, 15 units of which:
- 1. no more than six units may be from the student's area of concentration;
- 2. no more than three may be lower division;
Note: This program must include at least three units of a practicum.
Note: POSC 100, the 200-level concentration requirement, and POSC 300 must be completed by the end of the junior year.
Total Units: 39