Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
California State University, Long Beach
Print this page Add this page to your favorites Select a font size Select a small font Select a medium font Select a large font

Graduate Center for Public Policy and Administration

Department Information

Transfer of Credit

Students who have completed a graduate certificate program in the Public Management Analyst, Employer‑Employee Relations and Personnel Management, Public Sector Financial Management, or Transportation Policy and Planning, may transfer up to 15 units of credit earned in the certificate program to be applied to the Center's Master of Public Administration degree program. The student must apply to the Center for admission as a degree candidate.

Students who have completed the academic requirements for the Master of Public Administration degree, prior to applying for admission to a graduate certificate program in the Center, may apply up to 6 units of credit earned in the MPA program for the required or elective courses in a certificate program.