Digital Photographic Services
- Studio portraits
- Computer-based photo-slide retouching and manipulation
- Slide scanning for PowerPoint presentations, lectures, web sites, etc.
- Photographic consultations
- Color overhead transparencies
Contact Information: ITSS
Location: Academic Services Bldg, Room 120 (AS 120)
All services are free of charge; however, we may only support CSULB instructor and staff for university-based projects.
FAQs for Digital Photographic Services
- Do you loan digital cameras?
- Unfortunately, we do not have the inventory to lend cameras.
- What is your turnaround time?
- The typical turnaround time is one to two weeks.
- Do I need to have a model release form if I take someone's picture?
- Yes. If it is a recognizable photo of someone and is to be published either in print or on the web, you will need a signed release form. Sample release form.
- Do you duplicate copyrighted slides or prints?
- Only with signed written permission from the photographer. We will need a copy of the permission letter for our files before we can do the work.