Laptop Operation (Legacy Classrooms)
- Connect one end of the VGA cable to your laptop/adapter and the other end to the VGA input on the Smart Panel.
- On the Smart Panel, press 'ON' and select Laptop by pressing the button under the laptop label.
- If audio from the laptop is needed, connect an audio cable from your laptop to the audio jack on the Smart Panel.
- If no image is shown, please visit the following page: Duplicate Image
- On the Smart Panel, select DVD or VHS by pressing the button under the DVD or VHS label. After this, please ensure that the DVD/VHS Player is on.
- Turn on amplifier and and adjust the 'Master' and 'DVD'/'VHS' volume to your desired level.
- If a remote control is needed, you may check one out at our main office.