i>clicker Instructor Check List
- Make sure you have all the materials you need: a base/receiver, the software, your (blue) instructor’s remote, and the Quick Start Guides.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the software by downloading it from i>clicker under Downloads.
- Prepare your questions in the application of your choice.
- For every course you’ve added to i>clicker, set your course preferences from the Settings/Preferences section of the i>clicker application’s Main Menu screen; you must repeat this step for every course.
- Designate an instructor’s remote.
- Save or copy/paste rosters of students for each class into its corresponding sub-folder within the Classes folder (from the i>clicker root directory).
- Make sure your systems work with the i>clicker requirements. If you are a Windows 2000 user, consult our technical support group at i>clicker support for the appropriate software
- If you are tying i>clicker results to individual students (and perhaps assigning grades), you will want to add i>clicker instructions to your syllabus so your students follow the proper registration protocol (and will understand why they are purchasing the clickers).
Additional Notes and Tips:
- Technical support is available at the Technology Service Desk (TSD) at (562)985-4959 or via email. You can also receive help via email or toll free at 1-866-209-5698. There is a live person on the line, and they are available 5 days a week, 9:00 am-11:00 pm Eastern, to answer questions.
- For training and technical support in the classroom, contact ITSS.