Attach a Rubric to Dropbox, Discussion Topic, Grade Item or Quiz
- Do one of the following:
||On the main dropbox page, click the Edit icon for the dropbox folder.
||On the main quizzes page, click the name of the quiz.
||On the main surveys page, click the name of the survey.
|A Grade Item
||From the Manage Grades area, click the name of the grade item.
|A Discussion Topic
||On the main discussions page, click the Edit icon for the discussion topic.
- In the Properties tab, click the Add Rubric button. (For Discussions, click the Assessment tab and then click the Add Rubric button)
- If you have not created a Rubric, click the Create Rubric in New Window link. See Create a Rubric for more information.
- The Select Rubric window will open and select the check box next to the correct rubric and click Add Selected.
- For Dropbox only, select a Default Scoring Rubric. (Optional)
- This only applies when a score is recorded for the folder and multiple point based rubrics are used for evaluation.
- Click Save.
Students can see your selections for a rubric attached to a Dropbox folder, Quiz, or Grade Item. They cannot see your selections for a Discussion Topic.