Setting up quiz reports
Reports allow you to gather information on how users have performed on your quiz. Reports are different from quiz statistics in that they allow you to collect more types of information than is available through the statistics. They are also printable.
- Click on the Reports Setup tab within a quiz.
- Click Add Report to create a new report, or click on the name of an existing report to edit it. The New Report page displays.
- Give your report an identifiable Report Name.
Select the type of report you want to generate by selecting one of the options under Report Type:
- Question Statistics An “overall” report that can show the class average, score distribution, and the percentage of correct responses for each question.
- Question Details A more segmented report that can show a breakdown of all the responses received for each question and the average grade received on each question.
- User Statistics These can be used to provide class average and score distribution information to help you see how your class performed as a whole.
- Attempt Details This report allows you to view each user’s actual quiz.
- User Attempts This report user's attempts.
- In the Release area, select immediately to release the report now, or select the radio button next to the date drop-down lists and choose the appropriate date and time to release the report later.
- In the Release Report To area, check the boxes beside the roles you want to release the report to.
- Click Save Report.
The report details are displayed in the Reports Setup tab.