Viewing Submitted files
The Folder List page provides a summary of the Total Files, Unread Files, and Flagged Files within each folder. To view the files, including when they were submitted, use the Folder Submissions page.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Folder List page, click the name of the folder you want to view submissions for.
- Or, click
Folder Submissions at the top of the page when editing the desired folder.
- Select either the Users tab or Files tab depending on whether you want to view and search submissions by user or file name.
- To download a file, click on the name of the file. To view a file, click Leave Feedback and see the section on Leaving feedback for more information.
- To search for a file, enter the search criteria in the Search For field to narrow the list of submissions.
- Click Advanced Search Options to refine your search.
Leaving feedback and grading dropbox assignments
The Leave Feedback page allows you to leave users feedback on their performance. You can also input a score for assignments linked to a grade item and select a rubric level for assignments linked to a rubric.
- From the Folder Submissions page (on the User tab), click the Leave Feedback link beside the name of the user you want to leave feedback for.
- On the left hand side click the name of the student's document to view the paper within BeachBoard or click the arrow next to the document name to download the file to your computer.
- On the right hand side you can view student information, and folder information and dates.
- Click the Rubric icon to grade with the attached rubric, if applicable.
- Enter a Score, if applicable.
- Enter General Feedback.
Attach any files or Record Audio that you want to associate with the feedback.
- Example: you can use Track Changes in Microsoft Word to mark up a document, which you would then upload as an attachment in the leave feedback area for that student.
- Click Save & Next (or Save or Submit) to save this feedback and grade the next student.
Note: The Dropbox document viewer does not display all document types and does not always display the exact formatting of the document. The viewer is meant to easily view the content of a document.