Managing chat session archives
Each chat session is stored in the chat’s archives, where you can view it at a later time.
The system archives a chat session once all chat members leave the room or after more than 20 minutes of inactivity. Chats appear in the Chat Sessions list.
Access a chat session
- On the Chat List page, click the
View sessions icon next to a chat.
Note: For a general chat you must be in the org unit in which you created the general chat to see the session archives.
- Click the link in the Start Date column.
- When you are done reviewing the session, click
Delete a chat session
- Access the chat’s sessions.
- Select the check boxes for the sessions you want to delete.
- Click the
Note For personal chats, only the chat’s creator can delete sessions from the archives.
Print a chat session
Print Chat in one of two locations:
- Within an archived Chat Session, click Print Chat on the action bar.
- Inside a chat, click Print Chat along the top of the chat window.
- Print using your browser’s print functionality.
- Click Close when you are done.