CSULB Software Depot
CSULB Software Depot lets faculty, staff and students download some software titles to personally owned computers for university related activities. Authorized campus technologists can download software for use on university owned computers. Each software license is different. Please see the list of products and licensing information for more information.
Getting Started Using CSULB Software Depot
Software Titles Available For:
Faculty and Staff Personal Computers
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Available Fall 2015)
- Camtasia Studio (TechSmith) (Available Fall 2015)
- Mathematica (Available Fall 2015)
- MATLAB/Simulink and Toolboxes (Available Fall 2015)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Available Fall 2015)
- Snagit (TechSmith) (Available Fall 2015)
Students Personal Computers
Important Software Installation Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
Software installation always requires administrative privileges. You may not have administrative privileges on your university owned computer. Please contact your division, department or college technologist for help.
University Owned Computers
Some CSULB licensed software may only be installed on university owned computers by authorized campus technologists. For assistance contact the ATS Software Depot Team.