- Advisors, People, and Office Hours
- Class Schedule and Course Description
- Undergraduate Programs
- Credential Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Incoming Freshman
- K-12 Contests
- Research, Colloquia, and Stat Consulting (SCG)
- Lindgren Math Tutoring Center
- Resources and Resource Reservation
- Scholarship and Job Seekers
How to Apply to the Program
To apply to our applied statistics program, please go to CSU Mentor website http://www.csumentor.edu and fill out the application. You will have to submit your official transcripts to the University and the prerequisite worksheet to the Applied Statistics graduate advisor.
For application to graduate assistant (GA) or teaching assistant (TA) positions, please refer the information at Student Jobs
Submission of your score on Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is recommended but not required for admission.
Please email the Applied Statistics graduate advisor Dr. Kagba Suaray at Kagba.Suaray@csulb.edu, if you have any questions.