Geology Department CSULB
- M.S. Geology, California State University, Long Beach (in progress)
- B.S. Earth & Space Science, University of Washington, Seattle (2013)
- Maintenance Technician/Consultant, North Pacific Property Management, Seattle
- Commercial Plumber, McKinstry Mechanical Contractors Inc., Seattle
- Commercial Plumber/Water Manager, Club Med Resorts, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Water Resource Management, Bedrock Water Flow in Arid Environments, Petroleum-Water Interaction, Urban Hydrology, Contaminant Hydrology
Using current and historical discharge data in conjunction with observation wells to characterize subsurface groundwater movement within the semi-arid watersheds of The San Dimas Experimental Forest in San Bernardino County, California.