Ticketing Policy & Pricing
|Senior Citizens (55+)||$20
|CSULB Faculty & Staff||$18|
Call (562) 985-5526 for information on group ticket pricking.
- All events are General Admission (no assigned seats).
- The use of cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to resell any unclaimed tickets five minutes prior to curtain.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the theatre.
- Use of electronic devices is prohibited during the performance.
- There is no late seating.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Exchanges earlier than 48 hours prior to your performance will incur a $2.00 fee and any exchanges within 48 hours or after the performance has started will incur a $5.00 fee.
- In the event of a sold out house, the box office will open a waitlist one hour prior to curtain.
CSULB Theatre Department Alumni are entitled to one (1) complimentary ticket per production. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request at least 48 hours in advance.
Other qualified individuals may request complimentary tickets by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance.
Box Office Hours
|Monday||9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
|Tuesday||9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
|Wednesday||9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
|Thursday||9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
|Friday||9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
Box office will also be open 1 hour before performances begin.
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 985-5526. If you are calling after hours, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.