COE to Launch Direct Masterís Program
The College of Engineering is preparing to launch its Direct Masterís program, which will enable qualified undergraduate students to make progress towards a masterís degree and receive early admission to the masterís program. By overlapping BS and MS degrees, this program enables students to enter the MS program having already completed up to 9 units of required coursework, thus allowing them to complete their graduate studies more quickly. The Department of Computer Engineering and Computer Science will begin offering the program in Fall 2013, with other College of Engineering departments on track to offer it in subsequent semesters.
- CSULB is one of just five universities in the nation recognized for quality, affordability and access in a new report by The Education Trust.
- The Princeton Review, Kiplingerís, and The Chronicle of Higher Education continue to name CSULB among the best public institutions in the nation.
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education ranked CSULB Ninth among its "Top 100 Degree Producers" in the nation in conferring baccalaureate degrees to minority students.
- Ten of the 26 students selected for the prestigious CSULB Presidentís Scholars Program in 2012 are pursuing degrees in the College of Engineering.
- College of Engineering
- California State University, Long Beach
- 1250 Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90840
- Phone: 562-985-5121