Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
*490. Special Topics (3)
- Prerequisites: Senior standing in engineering and consent of instructor.
- Selected topics from recent advances in mechanical and aerospace engineering. Content may vary from semester to semester.
- May be repeated to a maximum of 6 units with different topics. (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
C. Environmental Engineering and Atmospheric Science
- History, technology, control programs, and regulatory developments relating to combustion generated air pollution. Topics include: thermodynamics and kinetics of combustion, flame structures, particulate, unburned hydrocarbons, oxides of nitrogen and carbon, control technologies, atmospheric processes, ozone layers, and air pollutant dispersion models.
- Not open for credit to students with credit in ME 405C. Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List