Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
440. Aerodynamics Laboratory (1)
- Prerequisites: MAE 300 and 334.
- Experimental techniques in aerodynamics, wind tunnel measurements, use of Pitot tube, hot wire and Laser Doppler Velocimetry systems, flow visualization techniques, calbration of transducers. Computer controlled data acquisition and analysis. Projects are assigned and written reports and oral presentations are required.
- (Laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List