Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
410. Safety and Reliability in Systems Design II (3)
- Prerequisite: MAE 310 or consent of instructor.
- Application of probabilistic design analysis and theory to real case studies, using safety and reliability tools and analysis to set design criteria, assess system design, determine failure modes and critical elements, provide practical design experience and demonstrate compliance with requirements.
- (Lecture-problems 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List