Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
305. Numerical Methods in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (3)
- Prerequisites: MAE 205 and MATH 370A.
- Roots of linear and nonlinear algebraic equations. Solutions of simultaneous linear algebraic equations. Parametric notation of analytical curves and surfaces. Numerical interpolation and splines. Numerical integration and differentiation. Numerical solution of differential equations, initial-value and boundary-value problems. Individual and/or group projects.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List