Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
205. Computer Methods in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (2)
- Prerequisites: MATH 122 and PHYS 151.
- Application of computer programming to engineering problem solving. Structured approach to problems. Input-output concepts for both numerical and graphical results.
- (Lecture-problems 1 hour, laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List