Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
170. Engineering Drafting and Design (3)
- Prerequisite: Sophomore standing.
- Graphic communication including freehand sketching. Introduction to blueprinting reading and computer aided drafting. Emphasis on engineering drafting practices; general standards, tolorances, thread series, welding joints, surface finishes, fasteners, structural shapes.
- (Lecture 2 hours, laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Upper Course List ET301 - ET498
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798